Cambridge School (Grahm Junior College)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jun 12 13:03:11 EDT 2011

I was tracking the history of the Cambridge School of Broadcasting
(which seems to have begun its life in February 1952 as the Cambridge
School of Radio Broadcasting, an off-shoot of the Cambridge School of
Business; it became Grahm Junior College in February 1968, if my files
are correct. In its formative years, Norm Prescott was d.j. in
residence, and then it was Stan Richards.  But the school never seems to
have been in Cambridge.  Anyone know how it got its original name?  (Its
sister school, the Cambridge School of Business doesn't seem to have
been in Cambridge either...)