cookout reminder

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Jun 11 21:37:04 EDT 2011

I'd love to go but it's kind of iffy as to whether I'll be back from North
Dakota by then.  If I get back on Thu or Fri as planned, count me in.  I'll
try to drag my wife out with me.

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4