cookout reminder

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:15:45 EDT 2011

I do remember meeting Donna, Dan S., and some others there. Gary F. our host was doing his WCAP show
 from a trailer in the parking lot and at one point a bunch of us were singing the theme from Boomtown, etc.
 I couldn't remember the actual year--2000? 01? 02?--but I looked it up by remembering a sad occurance that had happened that day. As I drove to Chelmsford, the Red Sox game was on and they had mentioned a major league pitcher had been found dead of a heart condition in his hotel room. It was Darryl Kile. So I looked up Kile in Wikipedia and it said he passed on June 22, 2002. Kind of a sad way to try to remember what year
 the cookout was held in...

 Fybush's North East Radio Watch for this week mentions the upcoming cookout.