Phase out over-the-air signals? (was: Re: WCRB to simulcast on 88.

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Fri Jun 10 06:33:46 EDT 2011

I listen to internet radio during the day while I am in the office. I just
don't see them making any money.
No offense, LOL, age wise we are in the same ballpark.

Mike

In a message dated 6/9/2011 8:24:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>have more than several (mostly younger) friends who  listen to various
Internet radio stations - none of which are run by  relatives, and perhaps
only a few run by friends. Quite a few of these  stations are not on U.S.
soil. No offense, but perhaps it's a generational  thing.<<<