NBC and Comcast (was: Re: Phase out over-the-air signals? (was: Re: WCRB to simulcaston88.7inR.I.)

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 19:34:36 EDT 2011

We were totally prepared to move it to Denver at the end of this year (the
original plan when Comcast bought New England and Bay Area) and were shocked
when we were told CMC was closing and everyone was going to Englewood Cliffs.
With CMC it would only be minor modifications - everything changes the other
way. Add the fact that we now have another layer of management to report to and
the help desk now out of India and it's really chaotic.

Maureen