Phase out over-the-air signals? (was: Re: WCRB to simulcaston88.7inR.I.)

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sat Jun 4 18:45:53 EDT 2011

Now that is surprising. Prior to the merger, all the talk at  30 Rock was
everything would be moving to Denver or Philly.

Well, GE still owns a big chunk of it and "The Castle" in  Englewood Cliffs
is a non-union shop.

Mike

In a message dated 6/4/2011 12:01:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>The moving of the RSN MCs from the Comcast Media Center  in
Denver or Rainbow/Cablevision to the NBC Englewood Cliffs facility has
been a
nightmare. It's to the point that I question my future with the
organization.<<<<