Phase out over-the-air signals? (was: Re: WCRB to simulcaston88.7inR.I.)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:14:25 EDT 2011

Of course there was insane featherbedding years ago.....

My favorite tale is how Westinghouse snookered IBEW at WBZ

1228 demanded that union controlled anything with a VU meter - Westinghouse
said fine

Then BZ installed combo boards with no meters for the jocks....

IBEW still had master control and the main talk show studio - Glick they
just let him figure out the carts on his on.....