WILD changes?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:15:52 EDT 2011

I have run into some kind of Chinese-Radio-International-In-English
program run on stations like WROL, awhile back (and one website I saw
listed CRI as running on WROL from "1800 to 1900". WROL's website
lists "CRI news" as running from 5:30 to 6 pm, and 2-3 am.)

http://www.wrolradio.com/wrolprogramschedule.html

> BTW, one of the programs I heard a part of was Massachusetts news, in
> English, probably being read in Beijing. The reader obviously did not
> speak English as a first language but, aside from the common
> mispronunciation of Worcester as War-chest-er, she was doing a decent
> job--even if it was a bit painful to listen to the heavily
> Chinese-accented English

Yes, I think  what I'd heard months ago was totally in English (no
Chinese language mixed in). Perhaps designed for Chinese immigrants to
our country.