Pirates

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 03:12:01 EDT 2011

I've picked up Companion Radio for a couple block radius around Blueberry Hill
Nursing Home in Beverly (97.9), and when my father was at Brightview
in Danvers (he's at a diff. nursing home now), they were broadcasting
Companion Radio on 90.7, with a signal reaching a couple blocks (from
the new Mass General/North Shore hospital to near the intersection of
Water St. & Endicott St...)