WCOP

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Mon Jul 25 16:01:20 EDT 2011

When in high school in New Jersey, Herb Oscar Anderson read my name one morning in a contest in which you sent in a postcard.  Kids at school told me, I called back and won twelve 45 RPM singles.  They were actual hits they actually played, too, not throwaways.

Now my aunt was on Concentration in the early 1960s and won two Ford Falcons and a bunch of other stuff.  She did better than anyone else on the show until then.

When my mom was on the Match Game in 1968, her team lost and won $50 each.  My dad commented that at least it paid for our trip from Connecticut to New York and a dinner for the six of us!

Paul