WCOP

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Sun Jul 24 15:27:45 EDT 2011

At 01:41 PM 7/24/2011, Donna Halper wrote:

See if these names ring any bells

>George Fennell

I would consider George a legendary Boston broadcaster. Two decades
later I used to watch Five All Night.

>Wally O'Hara

There's a name I don't hear much. Wally was an instructor at the
Northeast School of Broadcasting when I was student there in 1972-73.

>Dave Maynard

Who knew then where he would end up doing morning drive.

>Arnie Ginsburg

The only Boston DJ (AFAIK) who had an album in the "Cruisin" series.

>Carl deSuze

I remember hearing that DeSuze at first refused to play Elvis, but
changed his mind after management made it plain that either he would
play Elvis or they would hire someone else who would.

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html