Could News Corp lose right to broadcast in the US

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Thu Jul 21 09:08:39 EDT 2011

The Immigration Service will give anyone that brings in 500 K  into to the
country to invest and claims to employ 10 people an Enterprise  visa.
Murdoch put more than 10 people to work.

He is the type of immigrant this country needs. Would he  should do is
temporarily switch Fox News to a far left leaning liberal news  channel and it
will all go away.

Mike

In a message dated 7/20/2011 11:38:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>And I'd love to know how he managed that.  He  didn't have an
immigrant's
visa, nor had he resided in the US for five  years.  Some officials
looked the other way for him, I  think.<<<