Could News Corp lose right to broadcast in the US

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jul 20 01:35:41 EDT 2011

On 7/20/2011 1:28 AM, Scott Fybush wrote:

> From a regulatory point of view, this is true. But it wasn't
> regulatory blowback that shuttered News of the World...it was (at
> least in part) the economic fallout as public revulsion over the
> phone-tapping revelations pushed advertisers to shun the paper in droves.
>
> It's hard (but not impossible) to imagine a similar reaction to Fox
> News here absent a much bigger domestic scandal than has thus far been
> alleged.

I imagine if it turns out that Murdoch knew of and sanctioned the
hacking, it might come to that.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856