Disney Radio

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Sat Jul 16 09:14:01 EDT 2011

We had it on our car radio when my son was younger.  That's all he wanted to hear!  Now it's Kiss 108.

I always wondered how/ if the stations make any money.  Most of the commercials advertise Disney stuff such as movies, shows on the Disney channel, etc.  There are a few " parent" commercials.

The Radio Disney app is in the top 20 of the free music apps, so there may be many listeners here.

Mario

Sent from my iPhone