Disney Radio

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sat Jul 16 08:02:26 EDT 2011

Plus, most of Disney's outlets are AM.  How many kids listen to AM
nowadays?  The ones I know are barely aware that it exists.    -Doug

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 02:02:41 -0400, Thomas Heathwood  wrote:
The Disney Radio Network, in my opinion, came way, way too late to have
any real impact on listening statistics.  Actually, Disney did a fair
amount of network radio back in the "golden days" - the 1930's and
40's.  A weekly show, lots of "guest appearances" of the characters