Radio "apps" for smartphones....

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Jul 15 14:40:51 EDT 2011

Another location-based lookup site is  http://rptr.amateur-radio.net.
Although originally designed to list ham radio repeaters, it also has
selections
for AM, FM, and TV broadcast.  It too will prepopulate the location field on
devices than can supply the information.  If not, and if you don't know your
coordinates and don't want to look them up, you can also do it the
old-fashioned
way over entering a city and state.

This site will also plot the first twenty locations it finds on google maps.

-Bob