Red Sox games

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 16:36:45 EDT 2011

I have a music survey for Kiss-108 that shows, "FM 108  DISCO  AM 1430."
It's dated October 15 - October 29, 1979.

Incidentally, the number one song was, "Ladies Night," by Kool and The Gang.

-Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Paul Hopfgarten

I thought 1430 simulcast the Disco on 107.9 from the get go......I recall
those black bumper stickers with the red lips had 1430 listed on the sticker

something like KISS 108 (FM 108 AM 1430 in smaller letters at the bottom of
the sticker). I used to have a good collection of now defunct Boston Station

Stickers (WCOZ 94 1/2; a "WBOS Rocks" sticker from the Maxine Satori early
'83 days, a WROR 98.5 sticker among others).

-Paul Hopfgarten
Concord NH