Red Sox games

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Wed Jul 20 15:11:27 EDT 2011

I thought 1430 simulcast the Disco on 107.9 from the get go......I recall
those black bumper stickers with the red lips had 1430 listed on the sticker
something like KISS 108 (FM 108 AM 1430 in smaller letters at the bottom of
the sticker). I used to have a good collection of now defunct Boston Station
Stickers (WCOZ 94 1/2; a "WBOS Rocks" sticker from the Maxine Satori early
'83 days, a WROR 98.5 sticker among others).

-Paul Hopfgarten
Concord NH

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan.Strassberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:10 PM
To: Donna Halper ; Kevin Vahey
Cc: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org ; Chris Hall ;
boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Red Sox games

Hi, Donna and all: While you're at it, was 1430's flip from (I guess)
WWEL to WXKS (AM) concurrent with 107.9's flip from WWEL-FM to Kiss
108?. The 1430 flip might have been from beautiful music to adult
standards or maybe 1430 was already doing adult standards. In which
case, had it previously changed calls back from WWEL (AM) to WHIL?

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367