Media cross-ownership ban restored

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sat Jul 9 10:25:15 EDT 2011

How many such cross-ownerships still exist?  I can think of only a
handful:  WTMJ Milwaukee (Journal Sentinel), WSB Atlanta
(Journal-Constitution), KSL Salt Lake City (Deseret News), and WGN.
 I'm scratching my head to come up with others.  There used to be a
lot of 'em.    -Doug

http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-08/business/29752710_1_cross-ownership-media-ownership-rules-fcc