Bloston radio in the Maritimes

George Allen gallen2@nescaum.org
Wed Jul 6 12:11:59 EDT 2011

Oohhhh.... WBOS Music Theater... now *that* brings back moldy
memories.  And... I've actually been to Antigonish!
   George

From: Chris Hall <chris2526@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:41:37 -0400
Subject: Bloston radio in the Maritimes
At night on my GE AM/FM table radio a real surprise with what I heard
loud and clear......everything
and more including "The Music Theater station WBOS" as if I were
sitting in a house in Oak Hill, a hell of a lot better than at my
house in Salem
on the North Shore.  CJRW Summerside 250 watter on 1240 just like
being next door day and night at 120 miles, my cousins listened to a
station in Antigonish, NS