Driving in Nova Scotia

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sat Jul 2 15:40:37 EDT 2011

The Portland-to-Yarmouth ferry is gone, too --- I think it was
discontinued before The Cat was introduced.
I agree with all of you on the Board.  I can't believe available
riders aren't out there.  Someone, somewhere, could still do a big
business with this.

There hasn't been train service to the Maritimes in about fifteen
years, either, since The Atlantic Limited across Maine was discontinued
(after 103 years).

-Doug

Due to its west-facing directional pattern, WBZ sends only the