Fybush: Willcox selling WNSH to Costa-Eagle

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 18:35:19 EST 2011

Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Depends on whether you count 1110, which is licensed to Salem NH and I
> believe now has the WCCM calls, as being on the North Shore. Unless
> there has been a recent format flip, 1110 is Costa-Eagle's only
> station that programs in English.

  WCCM does Spanish programming on weekends, except for a Polka show &
Italian show on Sundays (both with English speaking hosts). I'm would guess
the Polka & Italian shows are brokered, maybe the Spanish programming too?

Mark Watson