Jingles

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 10:41:04 EST 2011

Bob D wrote:
> information about a 1983 Continential Recordings demo tape I found. Among
> the jingles on the demo is this:

(Snip)
> (Touch tones) Here's another HDH cash call winner
>
> 56 WGAN Portland

(Snip)
> Bob Grady, WGAN, it's sun-un-un-un-day
>
> Eliot Abrams, Howard Stern, Isna Scweenbag
> WQXP grenda
(Snip)
> WHDH WHDH
(Snip)
> The B side of the tape includes advertising jingles for:
> (snip)

I had the pleasure of using both the WHDH and the WGAN Package from
Continental.  I still have my "shout" from the package.  Dan Flynn had it
cooking for a while there. I even put together one of his demos in 1984.
after all - we all know there's little Grossman's in everyone, there's a
little Grossman's in YOU!

- - Chuck Igo