[B-R-I] UnID Ch.s 60-61?

Bill Smith brscomm@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 21:43:28 EST 2011

Verizon started operating and selling service on their 700 MHz LTE system last
month. This means it was powered up and undergoing tests and alignment probably
since Thanksgiving.

Bill

________________________________
From: Kaimbridge M. GoldChild <Kaimbridge@gmail.com>
To: Boston Radio Interest <Boston-Radio-Interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 8:28:06 AM
Subject: [B-R-I] UnID Ch.s 60-61?

For the past few months I've noted a strange signal/static on Ch.s 60-61.  I
figured it may be just some local interference, but the other day I was up at
the donation/thrift shop at Endicott Plaza in Danvers and there was a couple of
working, portable, analog TVs, so I checked and——sure enough——Ch.s 60-61 had the
same signal.
Could this be "Broadband over Power Lines" or some other "white space spectrum"
signal testing (it doesn't look like "MediaFLO" on Ch.55)?

    ~Kaimbridge~

-----
    Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge