[B-R-I] UnID Ch.s 60-61?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:28:06 EST 2011

For the past few months I've noted a strange signal/static on Ch.s
60-61.  I figured it may be just some local interference, but the
other day I was up at the donation/thrift shop at Endicott Plaza in
Danvers and there was a couple of working, portable, analog TVs, so I
checked and——sure enough——Ch.s 60-61 had the same signal.
Could this be "Broadband over Power Lines" or some other "white space
spectrum" signal testing (it doesn't look like "MediaFLO" on Ch.55)?

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge