Jay Dunn RIP

TK41C@aol.com TK41C@aol.com
Fri Feb 18 19:48:42 EST 2011

I recall Dave Maynard praising Dunn as an excellent announcer after Dunn
left WBZ.  He  was just the right personality for Mid day, targeting the
at-home housewife at the time.  He didn't present the cerebral wit of Bruce
Bradley, that is for sure.

I did  recall hearing him on WNEW at night, and WCKY.  Perhaps he also did
TV booth duty at WBZ-TV or at WNEW-TV?

Yes, WBZ-AM had a strong lineup of personalities, but the handwriting was
on the wall for music on a big AM station.  Maynard used to fret about WJIB's
ratings.

RIP Mr. Dunn

J. Ballard</HTML>