Jay Dunn RIP

Cdsull502@aol.com Cdsull502@aol.com
Fri Feb 18 16:06:12 EST 2011

According to the information I have, which I have verified by  checking
archives of Broadcasting Magazine and Billboard Magazine, Mr. Dunn  joined WBZ
around the end of 1960 or early 1961.  He came to WBZ  from WHIM in
Providence where he had served as PD.  I did find   some evidence that he worked at
WKOX in Framingham in 1957.  WHIM was  also the station that Jeff Kaye
worked at prior to coming to WBZ.

It's tough to find a stronger lineup in the history of Boston radio  than
the one that existed at WBZ in 60's!

Chris  Sullivan
CdSull502@aol.com