87.9 in Nashua NH

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Wed Feb 9 21:13:50 EST 2011

One small follow up on the Tel#.....I'm guessing they went through a number
of area codes to find BEAT (2255) 879.....

I don't think the 20 somethings have the area code/location mindset of us
Baby Boomers (I'm still getting use to 774, 339, 859 overlays in gtr
Boston...heck I still think of the eastern 2/3s of MA as all 617....I had
the 617 AC my entire life until I moved to the 603 in 1990...)

-Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hopfgarten" <paul@derrynh.net>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:58 PM
Subject: 87.9 in Nashua NH

The Pirates don't really care anymore, do they? Heard this station last
Friday while driving through Nashua, and the have a bold web site
www.879thebeat.com and even happily give you their address....

(Funny that the Phone # is a Portland Oregon OVERLAY Area Code....obviously
someone's cell phone.....remember the good old days when you could tell
where someone lived/located by area code?)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Concord NH

Media 57 LLC / 879TheBeat.com

115 Main St