WSEW On-The-Air From ?

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sun Feb 6 14:20:31 EST 2011

Always thought that under a CP you can only run half power until  you apply
for and are approved for the license.

Mike

In a message dated 2/6/2011 12:01:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>This morning (Saturday, 02/05) I observed a new station  on my FM dial:
WSEW, 88.7, now testing it appears.
The announcer said  they're currently running a bit below their authorized
10KW signal.   According to the FCC records,
it's supposed to be located in Sanford,  ME.  But they kept referring to
New Durham, NH as their  location.
(There's a lower wattage FM there with the calls WWPC).   Slightly
confusing.   <<<