More sports on FM: WIP(AM) to simulcast on 94.1

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:49:15 EDT 2011

Radio...especially Am radio has to do what it hasta do to survive and if it
finds a niche audience that works for it.. stick with it.

I have no actual numbers, but Fed News Radio could have 90 percent of
government employees listening to it and compared that to the 5 percent some
regular FM music station might have at any given time... and they do in
fact, have a large audience.