More sports on FM: WIP(AM) to simulcast on 94.1

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:24:53 EDT 2011

I wonder if WXRT Chicago is in trouble. The White Sox have told CBS they
want to be on FM and WSCR sounds awful in the city.

WYSP actually has a much higher came than WIP and slightly ahead in the
overall ratings. But with no locks and music fees to pay CBS must figure
they will make more.