WILD without CRI programming?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 08:36:47 EDT 2011

I just tuned in and it sounds like it's back on; perhaps a tech.
difficulty or an open spot in schedule for it. (As of 8:34 am, low
volume...an interview of a man who is talking about "Republicans who
aren't following their speaker, John Boehner, but instead are going
with the Tea Party, and pursuing an amendment to balance the budget"
etc. The interviewer has a slight Chinese accent, and for some reason
the volume level of the person being interviewed (on phone or live?)
was higher than that of the "host"...)