touch 106 FM

Paul paul@derrynh.net
Sun Aug 7 19:16:01 EDT 2011

While I agree that this is not Obama's doing, I do think the FCC might drop
pirates playing perceived 'underserved' formats in a community to the bottom of
their 'go after' list...

(And I say this as someone that believes Obama is coming as close to
single-handedly destroying the US as any President save James Polk and his
Slavery "compromises"....)

-Paul Hopfgarten
Concord soon to be Epping NH