Touch FM 106.1

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 16:50:07 EDT 2011

I think you can pretty much blame them for the death of 1090 WILD. They don't run as much power as Hot 87.7 and Big City 101.3. Both of those stations have been raided, 87.7 about a month ago, but they were both back on within a week. Some of the Haitian pirates like the 3 transmitter simulcast 89.3 (Mattapan, Randolph, and Brockton) have been on for close to if not more than 10 years.

Pirates broadcasting formats like oldies, rock, etc seem to get shut down for good once they get noticed, which I know may not be a good thing to say on this list... Sorry, I said it...

Jeff Lehmann