Touch FM 106.1

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Aug 6 15:50:03 EDT 2011

On 8/6/2011 2:41 PM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:
> I heard this pirate for the first time this morning on my car radio in
> my basement garage in Arlington Heights near Route 2 and the Lexington
> line. Sounded quite professional and just loaded with spots. If they
> aren't giving away the time, they might be making a fair amount of
> money--especially considering that pirates don't pay music-licensing
> fees.

Nobody yet has given me a good explanation as to how these folks remain
on the air.  They may be the nicest people ever, they may be performing
a great service to humanity, but the last time I checked, they were
operating illegally and that used to be a no-no.  Why has the FCC given
them a free pass?