WEEI on HD-2 signals of WAAF, WKAF

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:22:26 EDT 2011

 It's been mentioned on this board that WBUR-FM's Boston signal runs in stereo during the airings of "It's Only a Game"
 and the Spanish-language record shows on the weekend. I don't know if this is true of the WBUR FM relays on the Cape of
 Cod, WSDH-FM 91.5 in Sandwich and WCCT-FM 90.3 in Harwich. As the guy in the annoying furniture commercials puts it:
 I doubt it.