BSO on the radio - not for me anymore

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Oct 11 16:12:09 EDT 2010

It is possible the interference you heard was from their HD (Hybrid Digital)
Radio sidebands.  Of course you could get an HD radio or tuner, and listen
on WCRB-HD1 or WGBH-HD2.  If you are not sure if this will work out for you,
buy the radio or tuner at a store that has a good return policy.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH