Practical advice needed: What do I do now?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Oct 2 00:02:02 EDT 2010

On 10/1/2010 10:31 AM, Bob DeMattia wrote:
> The noise doesn't necessarily have to follow the AC power line...the power
> cord itself can
> serve as an antenna.  Noise generated in the power supply radiates out of
> the power cord.
> An RF choke (as  I mentioned in my earlier post) placed around the power
> cord and as close
> as possible to the computer chassis will block the RF noise from going down
> the power cord.

If the power cord is acting as an antenna, would it help the noise to
try moving the power cord around?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856