Practical advice needed: What do I do now?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Oct 1 10:31:24 EDT 2010

The noise doesn't necessarily have to follow the AC power line...the power
cord itself can
serve as an antenna.  Noise generated in the power supply radiates out of
the power cord.
An RF choke (as  I mentioned in my earlier post) placed around the power
cord and as close
as possible to the computer chassis will block the RF noise from going down
the power cord.

This assumes of course that the power cord is the culprit, which you won't
know unless you
look for the leak first as I suggested.

-Bob