Practical advice needed: What do I do now?

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Fri Oct 1 09:52:26 EDT 2010

I just set up my old computer in the house where I'm newly residing, and the noise interference on AM is awful. FM is fine.

I didn't have this problem at all with the computer I had borrowed for the past several months. II gather what I need is some kind of suppressor, but I have no idea what. When it comes to computers, I can write, send, save, upload, download, maneuver around the Internet, and create a website (kinda-sorta), but when it comes to the tech ends of things I'm pretty ignorant.

-Doug