WEEI versus The Sports Hub (was: Entercom to buy WFNX?)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Nov 27 13:43:11 EST 2010

At 01:16 PM 11/27/2010, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>Donna I know many who will not listen to D&C because of the politics
>- heck make them the RKO morning show :)

I can't listen to them either, not just due to the politics but also
some of the rampant sexism and the history of making racist
remarks.  Sorry if this offends some on the list, but I'm
old-school.  I don't mind being cutting edge, I don't even mind if
your politics are different from mine, as long as you are
entertaining about it.  But I do mind announcers who feel they have
to turn their show into a vehicle for insulting various ethnic groups
or making rude remarks about the current president.  It's supposed to
be a SPORTS talk show, so hey, talk about sports, why don't ya?