Union NJ men's clothier

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sat Nov 6 13:15:16 EDT 2010

Reelradio.com has hundreds of airchecks including the entire Crusin series.
 It's 15 bucks a year but hey have entire Charlie Greer  overnight shows
and  plenty of Denisson commercials. They even have quite few Boston airchecks
from  the 60's tjrough the 80's.

I used to listen to WPTR and WABC in Revere when I was a kid.  mainly
because Boston pulled the plug in music at ten until RKO came along.

Mike

In a message dated 11/5/2010 11:11:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>The website www.musicradio77.com has a couple of  Dennison's
commercials.

I underestimated how many people in  Boston listened to WABC overnight
until the morning that Roby Young went nuts  on the air concerning the rumor
that Beatle Paul was  dead.<<<