Union NJ men's clothier

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:10:21 EDT 2010

Yes the musicradio77.com site has a clip of Chuck Leonard on the air after King died.

Locally 950 when it was WRYT would do transmitter testing on Monday mornings and played music and took calls from all over. Geoff Fox who is now a weatherman at channel 8 in New Haven lived at the transmitter in Saugus and was responsible for the show until the FCC said enough as WPEN wasn't pleased. Geoff got the idea from a station in Lookout Mountain,Tennessee that did that for months and came into Boston like a local.

Sent from my iPhone