Week-old weather forecasts - is this what radio has become?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:00:32 EDT 2010

probably what happened was the same file name is used for each day or
segment, so the Mothers day weather file in automation was the same name as
the weather for the following weekend.. someone simply forgot to record it.