a suggestion for my new book

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat@cox.net
Wed May 19 00:05:14 EDT 2010

I'll probably be laughed off the list for this suggestion but what about
Norm Abram?

The co-host of Boston based This Old House, a WGBH-TV institution since
1979. 31 years, known for his Boston accent and TV personality.
That show and Norm himself have lead to a number of that style shows and
spinoffs nationwide, including home improvement networks.

--Mike