a suggestion for my new book

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue May 18 20:22:05 EDT 2010

>Scott wrote--
>I don't mean to slight either Arcadia or Donna here; Arcadia's
>brought a lot of local history into print (and into national
>availability) that would never see print otherwise except maybe as
>something privately published locally, and of course Donna's
>material is bound to be fascinating.
>
>But I like to think of this as perhaps just the appetizer to test
>the market for a much more elaborate coffee-table book on Boston
>broadcast history someday...

That has always been my hope-- to do a full treatment of Boston
broadcasting.  Bob Bittner and I talked about it back around 2000,
but then it just didn't happen.  Still... I figure the Arcadia book
(and Scott is right about what he said) is a good start, and at least
they have excellent distribution.