a suggestion for my new book

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue May 18 16:58:43 EDT 2010

On 5/18/2010 4:55 PM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> A while back, somebody commented that Sesame St is not really a local
> Boston show. It's no news to anybody that Sesame St is seen in every
> major market in the US and probably just about every major market in
> the world. But doesn't the show have Boston roots? I mean, isn't it
> produced by WGBH? If so, I would pick a Muppet--probably Kermit, maybe
> Ms Piggy or maybe the two of them.

No Boston connection to Sesame Street at all of which I'm aware. The
show was (and is) taped in New York City, where its production company
(the former Childrens Television Workshop, now Sesame Workshop) is based.

Perhaps you're thinking of ZOOM, which was indeed a WGBH production with
deep Boston roots?