Car antennas

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue May 11 00:45:55 EDT 2010

On 10 May 2010 at 12:15, Tim Coco wrote:

> I'm happy you brought this up.  It used to be the best AM radio
> reception I enjoyed was in the car.  Now, AM in the car is horrible.
> The car's electronics seem to cause too much interference and fidelity
> is terrible either way.  Does anyone know of a good after-market AM
> radio and/or antenna I should consider?

Well, I'm still happy with the reception in my new car (2007 Honda
Accord), on both AM and FM.  If you're looking for an after-market
radio, I'll be happy to sell you the one I took out of my old car.  I
was going to sell it on eBay, but I'll be happy to sell it to you
instead.  It has the adaptor for a 1991 Honda Accord EX.  I got it at
Best Buy, and they installed it.  You can probably pay them to
install it in your car.