Weather Change at WBZ 4

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:28:34 EDT 2010

On 3/27/2010 10:53 AM, Ron Bello wrote:
> I find this push for Barry Burbank to be the Chief Meteroligist almost
> humorous.
> Should he get the position just because he has been there the longest ?

The one thing that WBZ used to seem to 'get' was the loyalty of Greater
Boston viewers/listeners and their ability <gasp> to recognize loyalty
in others. The drift away from that characteristic was not a locally
driven notion. Years ago on this list it was clear what was happening as
'corporate' began to get creative. The rest is history, too.

Bill O'Neill