Re(3): Disappearing messages to the list

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Mar 14 23:17:12 EDT 2010

On 14 Mar 2010 at 11:54, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> Sending this message to see whether, perhaps, the list doesn't
> distribute messages unless the list name appears in the To: field. In
> the previous version of this message, only Garrett's name appeared on
> the To: field; the list's name appeared in the CC: field.

I always get posts with the list name in the CC: field.  I've been
getting all of your posts.  Are you getting other posts that are not
addressed directly to you?  Have you re-subscribed to the list from
your correct address after Garrett unsubscribed your non-working
address?